Current information on delivery
✗ Currently not shipping to the UK
We deliver fast and reliably as usual to all the other EU coutries
- The safety of our customers and staff members is our highest priority.
- Our online store is currently operating as usual, with high safety measures being taken at our warehouse.
- We all wear masks and use disinfectants in our warehouses.
- We disinfect the workplace several times a day.
Fast and reliable home delivery
- You can pay your order comfortably from home by credit card, Apple Pay or PayPal.
- All our products are in stock and sent out without any delay.
- Orders placed before 12 am are shipped on the same working day. Orders placed after 12 am are shipped on the next working day.
- You can find out more about delivery and free shipping for your country in our international shipping section.
- We deliver to most EU countries via GLS parcel service. Some restrictions may be in place – find out more.
- Specific delivery methods apply to the following countries:
- Find out more about delivery to Germany here.
- Find out more about delivery to France here.
- Because we are sending all the shipments from the Czech Republic, you will receive an email with your tracking number once the shipment is forwarded to Colissimo in France.
- UK and Ireland
- Due to the current uncertain situation between the UK and the European Union, we are unfortunately unable to send orders to the UK.
30 days for return or exchange
- You can return or exchange all products within 30 days from the day you received your shipment.
We're here for you
- Our über-friendly customer service is available at +420 777 077 700 from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
- You can also email us at email@example.com and we'll answer you within 24 hours (except on weekends).