How do I return my purchase, and to where?
You can return the unworn goods to us within 30 days. Postage is paid for by the customer.
For an easier and faster return process, please fill out our short online return form.
How to fill out our online return form?
- Click on the online return form and log in to your customer account. If you do not have a customer account with us, enter the number of the order you are returning and the email address that you have used to create the order.
- Choose which products you want to return and why.
- Check your contact details.
- Choose your preferred return method.
- Submit the online form.
- Be sure to include your request number with the package (you can write it on the box or attach it on a piece of paper) that will appear after you submit the form and you will also find it in the confirmation email that you'll receive after submitting the online form.
- Send the goods you want to return unworn together with all the tags. The goods must be packed in the original packaging, which must not be spoiled (applies to shoes, for example by adhesive tape ).
- Once the shipment arrives, we will review it and send you a confirmation email.
Until when can I return my purchase?
Because we want to offer you the best service, you can return your item(s) within an extended period of 30 days from time of purchase. If you decide to return any items after 14 days of purchase, you will receive a refund in a credit form.
Who pays for the postage when returning a purchase?
The customer pays for the postage themself. In your own interest, we recommend insuring the package in the amount of the price of the items. This service should be offered to you at the post office when sending the package back.
When will I have my money back?
At our stores, they will immediately refund your money using the same method that you paid for the goods. When paying by card, it takes up to 5 working days to rewrite the money. If the goods are sent by parcel to the warehouse, your money will be refunded within 14 days of delivery of the parcel. Usually, this time is much shorter (in the order of days).