Aevor Daypack - a popular backpack with a water-repellent upper made of recycled PET bottles, a real partner for the city or school.
- Water-repellent upper made of recycled PET bottles
- Side-accessible padded pocket for a 15 "laptop
- Two internal mesh compartments and a side bottle pocket
- Smaller pockets for small items on the lapel and back
- Zip fastening and adjustable content thanks to metal handles
- Upper direct entrance to the main pocket
- Reinforced back
- Padded shoulder straps with chest strap
- Reflective logo on the front and on the strap
- Material: 100% recycled polyester from PET bottles and metal details
- Dimensions: 34 x 14 x 48 cm
- Volume: 18 - 28 l
- Weight: 680 g
Product code : ae144
With Aevor, a new brand comes in, whose backpacks and bags are not just a stylish accessory, but also a practical companion for life. Adaptable and especially sustainable rucksacks for everyone with an active lifestyle who need a helper for everyday travel to school, work or fun. Introducing the winner of the German Design Award for 2017.
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Aevor and Sustainability
The brand Aevor received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.