Aevor Daypack - a popular backpack with a water-repellent upper made of recycled PET bottles, a real partner for the city or school.
- Water-repellent upper made of recycled PET bottles
- Side-accessible padded pocket for a 15 "laptop
- Two internal mesh compartments and a side bottle pocket
- Smaller pockets for small items on the lapel and back
- Zip fastening and adjustable content thanks to metal handles
- Upper direct entrance to the main pocket
- Reinforced back
- Padded shoulder straps with chest strap
- Reflective logo on the front and on the strap
- Material: 100% recycled polyester from PET bottles and metal details
- Dimensions: 34 x 14 x 48 cm
- Volume: 18 - 28 l
- Weight: 680 g
Product code : ae146
With Aevor, a new brand comes in, whose backpacks and bags are not just a stylish accessory, but also a practical companion for life. Adaptable and especially sustainable rucksacks for everyone with an active lifestyle who need a helper for everyday travel to school, work or fun. Introducing the winner of the German Design Award for 2017.
In stock - delivered - on Friday (09/10)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
Aevor and Sustainability
The brand Aevor received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.