Bellroy Note Sleeve - an ultra slim wallet that will amaze you. With increasing wallet content, the volume does not increase. Large pocket for banknotes, inconspicuous small storage compartment, pull-tabs plus three cards and business cards, and a "secret" pocket hidden from the top edge to a backup millions. Contrast edging with a soft stitch. The decent logo printed on the front, at the end of the pull-tabs strip and on the top hem. Material: Premium leather and textile lining. Dimensions: 10.2 x 9 cm.
- Large pocket for banknotes
- Unobtrusive tray for small items
- Convenient pull-tabs with pull-tabs
- Three sections on cards or business cards
- Hidden pocket beneath the top edge for backup millions
- Contrast edging with a soft stitch
- Decent logo printed on the front
- Material: Premium leather and textile lining
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 9 cm
Founders of Bellroy Andrew Fallshaw and Hadrien Monloup have a lot in common. They are enthusiasts in bags and accessories, and both come from a design environment. The name of their brand was created by combining the names of the places where they spend most of their time. They move between the beaches of Bells Beach because of their passion being surfing, and among the offices in the renowned Fitzroy area.
Product code: br001