Carhartt WIP Kilda Jacket
168.00 € 240.00 €
Carhartt WIP Kilda Jacket - men's winter jacket with a pleasant fleece lining in a clean, streetwear design.
- Regular fit
- Two-way and velcro fastening
- Warm fleece lining
- Sleeves lined with nylon taffeta
- Adjustable hood, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Five front pockets, one back with zipper
- One inside velcro pocket
- Reflective logo on the front pocket
- Material: 100% polyester
- Stefan measures 189 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : c2613
Carhartt WIP is inspired by the traditional workwear aesthetics with a current streetwear look. The brand was created in 1994 by Edwin Faeh, who came up with his own clothing collection, based on the traditional Carhartt workwear. Since then, Carhartt WIP has gained a cult position on the fashion map.
Carhartt WIP and Sustainability
The brand Carhartt WIP received 3 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.