Carhartt WIP Removals Sweat
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return until January 31st 2022
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2022.
Carhartt WIP Removals Sweat - a quality men's sweatshirt, which with its original design and durable material proves why Carhartt is the world leader in streetwear.
- Loose fit
- Round neckline
- Elastic sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Large print on the back and sleeves, small on the chest
- Made of polycotton, a special blend of cotton and polyester, which gives the sweatshirt greater strength and durability
- Material: 58% cotton, 42% polyester
- Felix measures 188 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : c2635
Carhartt WIP is inspired by the traditional workwear aesthetics with a current streetwear look. The brand was created in 1994 by Edwin Faeh, who came up with his own clothing collection, based on the traditional Carhartt workwear. Since then, Carhartt WIP has gained a cult position on the fashion map.
Carhartt WIP and Sustainability
The brand Carhartt WIP received 3 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.