Côte&Ciel Oril Small
Cote & Ciel Oril Small - Parisian novice in our selection, which deserves increased attention. Sophisticated design combines creativity with functionality, progression with practicality and minimalism with sophistication. Waterproof zippered upper, a more durable design with a waterproof zipper, inside a padded 13 "notebook compartment, a smaller zipped pocket and two mesh panels. Front of the backpack divided into two separate compartments, a top full zipped pocket with a small inside pocket and bottom compartment with vertical zipper under the futuristic buckle on the buckle, inside zipper entrance to the back panel, padded back panel, reinforced shoulder straps, leather straps, metal buckles and logo tag in the side seam. with the brand logo as a nice bonus Material: 100% canvas with waterproof cover, leather straps and metal details Dimensions: 32 x 45 x 18 cm Weight: 1240 g.
- Canvas upper with waterproof coating
- Back part in solid construction
- Padded 13 "laptop compartment
- Two smaller zippered pockets and two mesh studs
- Front of the backpack divided into two separate compartments
- Top zippered pocket with small inner pocket
- Bottom compartment with vertical zipper under futuristic buckle flap
- Zip access to the rear panel
- Hidden upper compartment for small items or glasses
- Molded back
- Padded shoulder straps
- Lateral seam label
- Protective bag with logo
- Material: 100% canvas with waterproof cover and metal details
- Dimensions: 32 x 45 x 18 cm
- Weight: 1240 g
Product code : ci007
A label called "Coast & Sky" connects the world of fashion and industrial design. Inspired by the symmetries of nature and technical geometry, it emphasizes minimalism and quality materials. It is worth mentioning the patented protective system for phones, tablets, etc. or backpacks that work with the human body, both ergonomically and practically.
Côte&Ciel and Sustainability
The brand Côte&Ciel received 2,5 out of 7 points and has the status „The making”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.