Db Ramverk Carry-on
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will only issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Db Ramverk Carry-on - travel in comfort and style with the new Db suitcase, which is divided into two separate sections for better organisation of your belongings. You'll also enjoy lightweight yet durable construction, quiet Japanese wheels with 360° rotation and quality TSA-approved locks.
- Made from recycled materials
- Meets most airlines' carry-on baggage requirements
- Two separate main compartments for better organisation of your belongings
- Two mesh pockets for cables or other accessories
- 16" laptop compartment
- Compatible with Hook-Up System™️ (other Db products can be attached to the case with hooks)
- Ultra-quiet Japanese Hinomoto wheels with 360° rotation
- High quality Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved number locks
- Robust telescopic handle with 3 stages
- Outer material: polycarbonate (70% recycled)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 23 × 39.5 × 55 cm
- Volume: 34 l
- Weight: 3.2 kg
Product code : db187
Behind the birth of the new Norwegian brand Db (earlier named Douchebags) in 2012 is ski legend Jon Olsson and Norwegian product designer Truls Brataas, who set out on a joint mission for better and more practical luggage. Their goal is to change the traditional approach to basic luggage t and create products that will provide a smarter and more convenient alternative for all your trips.
Db and Sustainability
The brand Db received 2.5 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.