Db Ramverk Front-Access Carry-on
Notify me of the restock
Ramverk Front-Access Carry-on - travel in comfort and style with the new Db. Enjoy lightweight yet durable construction, quiet Japanese wheels with 360° rotation, quality TSA-approved locks and quick access to your belongings. Thanks to the split opening and quick-access interior pocket layout, airport security checks will go by like clockwork.
- Made from recycled materials
- Meets most airlines' carry-on baggage requirements
- High quality Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved number locks
- Quick access to your stuff
- Ultra-quiet Japanese Hinomoto wheels with 360° rotation
- Robust telescopic handle with 3 stages
- Front opening for full view and storage of bulky items
- 16" laptop compartment
- Three internal mesh pockets
- Compatible with Hook-Up System™️ (other Db products can be attached to the case with hooks)
- Outer material: polycarbonate (70% recycled)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 20 × 37 × 53.5 cm
- Volume: 38 l
- Weight: 3.9 kg
Product code : db175
Behind the birth of the new Norwegian brand Db (earlier named Douchebags) in 2012 is ski legend Jon Olsson and Norwegian product designer Truls Brataas, who set out on a joint mission for better and more practical luggage. Their goal is to change the traditional approach to basic luggage t and create products that will provide a smarter and more convenient alternative for all your trips.
Db and Sustainability
The brand Db received 2.5 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.