Db Ramverk Front-Access Carry-on
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will only issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Ramverk Front-Access Carry-on - travel in comfort and style with the new Db. Enjoy lightweight yet durable construction, quiet Japanese wheels with 360° rotation, quality TSA-approved locks and quick access to your belongings. Thanks to the split opening and quick-access interior pocket layout, airport security checks will go by like clockwork.
- Made from recycled materials
- Meets most airlines' carry-on baggage requirements
- High quality Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved number locks
- Quick access to your stuff
- Ultra-quiet Japanese Hinomoto wheels with 360° rotation
- Robust telescopic handle with 3 stages
- Front opening for full view and storage of bulky items
- 16" laptop compartment
- Three internal mesh pockets
- Compatible with Hook-Up System™️ (other Db products can be attached to the case with hooks)
- Outer material: polycarbonate (70% recycled)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 20 × 37 × 53.5 cm
- Volume: 38 l
- Weight: 3.9 kg
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : db178
Behind the birth of the new Norwegian brand Db (earlier named Douchebags) in 2012 is ski legend Jon Olsson and Norwegian product designer Truls Brataas, who set out on a joint mission for better and more practical luggage. Their goal is to change the traditional approach to basic luggage t and create products that will provide a smarter and more convenient alternative for all your trips.
Db and Sustainability
The brand Db received 2.5 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.