Db The Æra 40L Weekend Bag × Benni 3.0
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Db The Æra 40L Weekend Bag × Benni 3.0 - a practical weekend bag from the limited edition Db × Benni 3.0 collection that can be carried in the hand or over the shoulder thanks to the detachable shoulder strap. Only recycled materials have been used for all components of the collection, including zippers, hems and stitching, allowing Db to reduce its carbon footprint by up to 30%.
- The limited edition collection was created in collaboration with filmmaker Benjamin Ortega
- The Do Better initiative is part of the collection, which encourages people to pick up litter as they travel through nature
- Db's most sustainable collection yet with the highest percentage of recycled materials
- Gold details take an already beautiful design to a whole new level
- The design also includes a clear and tasteful chart with more detailed information on the collection's carbon footprint
- Removable shoulder strap
- Spacious main compartment with clever internal pockets
- Thanks to the innovative, simple and, above all, practical Hook Up system, you can attach other Db products supporting this system to the bag with clips
- Reinforced bottom
- Volume: 40 l
- Dimensions: 36 × 27 × 51 cm
- Made only from recycled materials
Product code : db128
Behind the birth of the new Norwegian brand Douchebags in 2012 is ski legend Jon Olsson and Norwegian product designer Truls Brataas, who set out on a joint mission for better and more practical luggage. Their goal is to change the traditional approach to basic luggage t and create products that will provide a smarter and more convenient alternative for all your trips.
Db and Sustainability
The brand Db received 2,5 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.