Db (Douchebags) The Duplex 70L Split Duffel
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Db The Duplex 70L Split Duffel - a high-quality and cleverly processed duffel made of recycled fabrics, which organizes your equipment into two large compartments with smaller mesh pockets and thus offers greater organization of your belongings and carefree travel through the city and nature.
- Two main compartments and six other zipped organizational pockets
- Ergonomic carrying system with chest strap
- Rib Cage technology that keeps the shape of the backpack and protects its contents
- The aluminum frame also helps keep the shape
- Innovative Hook Up system attaches the backpack to the luggage using clips
- Inside padded laptop pocket (for up to 16 "Macbook Pro)
- Tested by adventurers (eg Michelle Parker, Nikolai Schirmer) in Alaska, the Alps and the mountains of northern Norway
- Made of recycled nylon and durable carbonate coating
- Material: 100% recycled Nylon 840D
- Volume: 70 l
- Dimensions: 58 × 40 × 32 cm
- Weight: 2000 g
Product code : db077
Behind the birth of the new Norwegian brand Douchebags in 2012 is ski legend Jon Olsson and Norwegian product designer Truls Brataas, who set out on a joint mission for better and more practical luggage. Their goal is to change the traditional approach to basic luggage t and create products that will provide a smarter and more convenient alternative for all your trips.
Db (Douchebags) and Sustainability
The brand Db (Douchebags) received 2,5 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.