Db The Ramverk 32L Pro Backpack
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Db The Ramverk 32L Pro Backpack - a larger version of the popular Ramverk silhouette means more room for your gear. This handy backpack is made from recycled nylon and is a great accessory for photographers, travelers and other explorers.
- Front fully opening pocket with mesh compartments
- Separate compartment with rear access for up to 16" laptop
- Top fleece pocket
- Innovative Hook Up system for attaching the backpack to other luggage with clips
- Rib Cage Side Structure
- Reinforced EVA back
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with chest strap
- Adjustable waist belt
- 4 adjustable side straps on both sides, e.g. for tripods and trekking poles
- PU covering
- GRS certification
- Dimensions: 50 × 30 × 21 cm
- Volume: 32 l
- Material: 100% recycled 500D nylon
Product code : db114
Behind the birth of the new Norwegian brand Db (earlier named Douchebags) in 2012 is ski legend Jon Olsson and Norwegian product designer Truls Brataas, who set out on a joint mission for better and more practical luggage. Their goal is to change the traditional approach to basic luggage t and create products that will provide a smarter and more convenient alternative for all your trips.
Db and Sustainability
The brand Db received 2,5 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.