Notify me of the restock
Dopper Original - a practical reusable bottle made of 100% recyclable materials that helps our planet. Thanks to the sale of its bottles, Dopper organizes various educational programs, research and awareness campaigns. And, for example, thanks to this bottle, a Dopper in Nepal project could be created focusing on water problems in Nepal.
- Practical size and light weight
- Three-part construction - easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe (up to 65 ° C)
- Cup-shaped lid made of ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene)
- Thermoplastic elastomer seal
- Made in the Netherlands using wind energy
- Can be used with Dopper Sport Cap
- 5% of the company's net turnover is funded by the Dopper Foundation, which invests money in solving problems related to plastics
- Volume: 450 ml
- Weight: 101 g
- Dimensions: 24 × 6 cm
- Material: polypropylene
Product code : dop030
Dopper is a noble Dutch act, which by its deeds contributes to the protection of Earth's mother. Sustainable products in the form of BPA free plastic and steel bottles have their users to reduce redundant plastic waste and ponder the scarcity of clean drinking water. Their goal is not to profit, but to highlight the benefits of recycling and help for those in need.
Dopper and Sustainability
The brand Dopper received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.