Dr. Martens 1460 Basquiat
Dr. Martens 1460 Basquiat - Iconic shoes in an original design that give holt to one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. Who was Jean-Michel Basquiat? Above all, self-taught, creative genius, poet, musician and rebel, who always went against the flow.
- Typical leather upper
- The motif is the work Untitled from 1982
- Quality workmanship with the Goodyear Welt construction method
- Iconic AirWair ™ sole with grease, oil, abrasion and slip resistance
- Heel strap
- © Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Licensed by Artestar (New York)
Product code : dm309
The basic pillar of the Dr. Workshop Martens is definitely not monotony. We chose this iconic brand just because it builds on the values of individuality, originality and challenge. If you have the desire to know about yourself, you will not have to go with Martenskii next.