Dr. Martens 1460 × Keith Haring
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Dr. Martens 1460 × Keith Haring - we present you a playful collection of Dr. Martens and Keith Haring - an artist known for his graffiti and pop art based on the street culture of New York in the 80's. We could see Keith's art in different parts of the world - from the New York subway, through the walls of Melbourne, Sydney, Rio de Janeiro, Minneapolis, Manhattan, or the Berlin Wall painted at the Checkpoint Charlie border crossing. In this special collection, the 1460 model is printed with recognizable Haring graphics and complemented by a stripe of his bold color caricature.
- Durable upper made of smooth leather with a black glossy print on the upper part
- Colorful cartoons on the heel and front on the shoelace
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Leather lining in combination with fabric
- Quality workmanship with the Goodyear Welt construction method with a rainbow stitch
- Iconic AirWair ™ sole with grease, oil, abrasion and slip resistance
- Heel strap
- Spare laces
- © Keith Haring Foundation. Licensed by Artestar, New York
Product code : dm256
The basic pillar of the Dr. Workshop Martens is definitely not monotony. We chose this iconic brand just because it builds on the values of individuality, originality and challenge. If you have the desire to know about yourself, you will not have to go with Martenskii next.