Dr. Martens 1461 × Keith Haring
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Dr. Martens 1461 × Keith Haring - we present you a playful collection of Dr. Martens and Keith Haring - an artist known for his graffiti and pop art based on the street culture of New York in the 80's. We could see Keith's art in different parts of the world - from the New York subway, through the walls of Melbourne, Sydney, Rio de Janeiro, Minneapolis, Manhattan, or the Berlin Wall painted at the Checkpoint Charlie border crossing. In this special collection, the 1461 model is printed with an exceptional pattern of Haring's iconic figures and finished with two-tone stitching with colored smileys on laces.
- Upper made of smooth, highly durable leather with a matte sheen
- Leather lining in combination with fabric
- Quality workmanship with the Goodyear Welt construction method with a typically yellow stitch
- AirWair iconic sole výjim with exceptional grease, oil, abrasion and slip resistance
- Heel strap
- Spare laces
- © Keith Haring Foundation. Licensed by Artestar, New York
Product code : dm259
The basic pillar of the Dr. Workshop Martens is definitely not monotony. We chose this iconic brand just because it builds on the values of individuality, originality and challenge. If you have the desire to know about yourself, you will not have to go with Martenskii next.