Fjällräven 1960 Logo Langtradarkeps
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven 1960 Logo Langtradarkeps - a classic trucker cap made of sustainable materials reliably protects from the sun.
- Round peak
- Adjustable strap at the back
- The front part is made of durable G-1000 Eco material
- The rest of the cap is made of recycled polyester mesh
- Material: recycled polyester, organic cotton
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj1280
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.