Fjällräven Abisko Hike Foldsack
Notify me of the restock
Fjällräven Abisko Hike Foldsack - a versatile and lightweight outdoor backpack made of recycled nylon that is ideal for day hikes and travel.
- Foldtop zipper closure with plastic clasp
- Fixed back panel system with mesh for good ventilation
- Padded shoulder straps with mesh
- Adjustable and removable chest and waist strap
- Zipped pocket hidden under the fold
- Additional zipped pocket inside
- Two oversized side pockets on the outside
- Handles for hiking poles or axe
- Made of recycled nylon
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj1225
- 100% recycled nylon
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Dimensions: 53 × 26 × 20 cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 900 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.