Fjällräven Abisko Trousers M
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Fjällräven Abisko Trousers M - technical trekking pants made of stretch material and G-1000® fabric. They are comfortable and durable thanks to reinforced panels and a cut that is adapted to the shape of the body.
- Regular fit
- Ideal for hiking or climbing
- Glutes and knees maximally adapted to the shape of the body Slightly lowered waist in front and raised in the back allow for comfortable carrying of the backpack
- Crotch gusset and internal seam placement prevents skin chafing
- Hand pockets with zippers are accessible even with the waist belt fastened
- There is also a large flap pocket, a smaller internal mesh pocket on the right leg and a small pocket on the left for a cell phone or GPS
- The pants have a stretch panel on the back and G-1000® reinforcements on the buttocks, knees and leg cuffs
- Extended length makes it quick and easy to adjust the legs to your body height
- Made of G-1000® stretch material for maximum freedom of movement and durability
Product code : fj1090
- Material: G-1000, Stretch (63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane)
- Weight: 463 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.