Fjällräven Abisko Trousers M
Fjällräven Abisko Trousers M - technical trekking pants made of stretch material and G-1000® fabric. They are comfortable and durable thanks to reinforced panels and a cut that is adapted to the shape of the body.
- Regular fit
- They are ideal for alpine hiking or climbing
- Buttocks and knees maximally adapted to the shape of the body Slightly lowered waist at the front and raised at the back allow comfortable carrying of the backpack
- The wedge in the crotch and the location of the internal seams prevent abrasion of the skin
- Hand pockets with zippers are also accessible with the waist belt fastened
- There is also a large pocket with a foot, a smaller inner pocket made of mesh on the right leg and a small pocket for a mobile phone or GPS on the left.
- The trousers have a stretch panel on the back and G-1000® reinforcements on the buttocks, knees and cuffs
- The extended length allows you to easily and quickly adjust the legs to the height of your figure
- Made from a combination of stretch material and G-1000® fabric for maximum freedom of movement and durability
- Felix measures 188 cm and is wearing a size 46
Product code : fj924
- Material: G-1000, Stretch (63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane)
- Weight: 463 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.