Fjällräven Bergtagen 30
117.00 € 189.50 €
Notify me of the restock
Fjällräven Bergtagen 30 - a minimalist outdoor backpack made of waterproof and extremely durable Bergshell material, designed for shorter, technical routes in the mountains and forests.
- Waterproof upper
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Comfortable carrying system
- Detachable waist and chest belt
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Lots of options for attaching your other gear
- Small pocket on the lid for your small items
- Inside another small pocket
- Made of Bergshell material from Fjällräven
Product code : fj1147
- Bergshell (contains 31% recycled nylon)
- TPU lamination
- Water column up to 10 000 mm
- Global Recycled Standard Certification
- Dimensions: 55 × 22 × 26 cm
- Volume: 30 l
- Weight: 1040 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.