Fjällräven Canada Re-Wool Padded Jacket M
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Fjällräven Canada Re-Wool Padded Jacket M - a comfortable shirt made of recycled wool with a durable and warm wool padding, which works ideally as a middle layer, but does not disappoint even at milder temperatures.
- Comfort fit
- Made of soft flannel from recycled wool
- Sustainable Lavalan filling made of selected Swedish wool
- Reinforcement with G-1000 Eco material on the shoulders, elbows and pockets provides exceptional durability
- Fastening with studs
- Adjustable sleeve managers
- One inside pocket and one on the chest
- Useful loop on the back
- Material G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Product code : fj820
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.