Fjällräven Canada Shirt M
Notify me of the restock
Fjällräven Canada Shirt M - durable lumberjack shirt made of warm, soft wool blend is suitable for wearing in leisure time, in the mountains, or as a light shirt jacket or medium insulating layer under ordinary outerwear.
- Comfort fit
- Prints on the front fastening, sleeve cuffs and pocket heels
- Both chest pockets are located lower than standard shirts for easier access
- Made from a blend of G-1000, polyester, wool and acrylic
Product code : fj965
- Material: 5% G-1000, 45% acres, 25% polyester, 25% wool
- Wear resistant material
- Helps maintain optimal body temperature
- Weight: 600 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.