Fjällräven Expedition Down Lite Jacket M
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Fjällräven Expedition Down Lite Jacket - a light version of the classic feather jacket Expedition Down Jacket from 1974 is suitable for mild winter weather. You can look forward to a padding made of ethically obtained feathers, a practical pocket and an overall durable outer fabric, thanks to which the jacket will last you for many years.
- Regular fit
- Wide, adjustable hood
- Two-way zipper with a protective flap for zips
- Shoulder area reinforced with synthetic padding
- Quilted chambers
- Leather details
- Two pockets with top filling and feet, which also have extra openings on the side
- Internal zipped storage pocket
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with zips
- Bottom hem with drawstring
- Filling from ethically obtained feathers of first-class quality
- Durable polyamide outer fabric
Product code : fj435
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 90% down, 10% goose down
- Filling: 700 CUIN
- Impregnation without fluorocarbon
- Weight: 1260 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.