Fjällräven Expedition Down Lite Jacket W
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Fjällräven Expedition Down Lite Jacket W - a lightweight version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, suitable for mild winter weather. You can look forward to ethically sourced feather filling, practical pockets and an overall durable outer fabric that will make the jacket last for many years.
- Regular fit
- Wide, adjustable hood
- Two-way zipper with protective flap with snaps
- Shoulder area reinforced with synthetic padding
- Quilted chambers
- Leather details
- Two pockets with top filling and feet, which also have extra holes on the side
- Inner storage pocket with zipper
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs with snaps
- Bottom hem with drawstring
- Ethically sourced premium quality feather filling
Product code : fj1193
- 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100 % polyamide
- Filling: 90% down feathers, 10% goose down
- Filling capacity: 700 CUIN
- Impregnation without fluorocarbons
- Weight: 1100 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.