Fjällräven Expedition Long Down Parka W
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 31st 2022
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2022.
Fjällräven Expedition Long Down Parka W - Long, warm feather parka from the Expedition series, which is characterized by iconic designs and high reliability in cold weather.
- Extended cut
- Spacious hood with drawstring
- Fastening with two-way zipper and studs
- Two spacious side zip pockets and studs
- Two large inner pockets, one smaller inside on the chest
- Inside, adjustable waist with drawstrings
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable bottom hem
- It is comfortable for everyday wear and for walks in the woods or fishing in freezing weather
- Made of recycled polyamide
- Katia measures 168 cm and is wearing an XS size
Product code : fj839
- Material: 100% recycled polyamide
- Filled with a combination of feathers and synthetic insulation with stitching that eliminates the risk of blowing and heat loss (90% goose feathers)
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: 700 CUIN
- Impregnation without fluorocarbon
- Weight: 1360 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.