Fjällräven Expedition Pack Down Anorak W
Notify me of the restock
Fjällräven Expedition Pack Down Anorak W - a lightweight and versatile down anorak from the Expedition range, characterised by iconic designs and high reliability in cold weather. As an added bonus, it packs down into an internal pocket.
- Regular fit
- Adjustable hood with rear drawcord
- Two zipped side pockets
- One large zipped pocket in the middle
- Easily pack it into a backpack or its own pocket
- Drawstring hem
Product code : fj1195
- 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100 % polyamide
- Has a quilted filling of ethically sourced feathers (90% goose down)
- Synthetic insulation on the arms to provide exceptional resistance to pressure and moisture
- Filling capacity: 700 CUIN
- Impregnation without fluorocarbons
- Weight: 518 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.