Fjällräven Expedition Pack Down Jacket M
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Fjällräven Expedition Pack Down Jacket M - a light and versatile down jacket from the Expedition series, which is characterized by iconic designs and high reliability in cold weather. As a bonus, you also pack it in your inner pocket.
- Regular fit
- Without a hood
- Zip fastening
- Two side zip pockets
- One inside zip pocket
- You can easily pack it in a backpack or in your own pocket
- Tightening bottom hem
- Made of recycled polyamide
Product code : fj1202
- Material: 100% recycled polyamide
- 100% recycled polyamide lining
- It has a quilted filling of ethically obtained feathers (90% goose feathers)
- Synthetic insulation on the shoulders, which ensures exceptional resistance to pressure and moisture
- Filling: 700 CUIN
- Impregnation without fluorocarbon
- Weight: 415 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.