Fjällräven Foldsack No.1
Fjällräven Foldsack No.1 - originality, retro feel and timelessness. Spacious and functional rucksack in a simple design with leather and metal details from the high quality and waterproof outdoor material G-1000 HeavyDuty. Large main pocket with metal buckle with adjustable straps for increased backpack, inside padded pocket for 15 "notebook, outer zip pocket, adjustable and padded shoulder straps and comfortable carrying arm, padded back. cover: 65% polyester and 35% cotton Dimensions: 42 x 30 x 10 cm Volume: 16 l. Weight: 590 g.
- High-quality and waterproof outdoor material G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco
- Switching on metal buckles
- Cushioned notebook pocket 15 "
- Upper zipper in the main pocket
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps
- Ear for comfortable wearing in hand
- Badge with logo on the lid and small label of Swedish flag in side seam
- Material: 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 40 x 30 x 15 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 590 g
Product code : fj053
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (04/03)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.