Fjällräven Gear Bag
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Gear Bag - multi-purpose travel bag. Water and dirt resistant upper material G-1000 HeavyDuty with double waxing. The main space contains a side zip pocket and two open foches for all the important properties you wish to have separated from the others. You can use the case on the road as a storage for tools, waxes, hygiene or even electronics. The bag has a high-quality YKK zip fastening and a side loop for possible attachment to a backpack or a larger bag. Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 7 cm. Volume: 2 l. Weight: 110 g.
- Durable G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco material with double wax coating protects contents from moisture and dirt
- Hard zipper closure with leather slider
- Handles and simultaneous hanging loops are available on the side
- One main storage compartment
- Zippered pocket with two open compartments
- Bag impregnation can be increased with Greenland Wax
- Dimensions: 14 × 7 × 20 cm
- Volume: 2 l
- Weight: 100 g
- G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
Product code : fj1097
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.