Fjällräven Gear Bag Large
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Gear Bag - a larger multi-purpose case and travel bag made of sustainable G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco material. It has two storage compartments and a smaller pocket that offers a clever solution for storing cables, first aid kit and other small items.
- Durable G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco material with double wax coating protects contents from moisture and dirt
- Fixed zip fastening with leather slider
- There are handles on the side and hanging loops at the same time
- One main storage compartment
- Zipped pocket with two open compartments
- The impregnation of the bag can be increased with Greenland Wax
- Dimensions: 19 × 10 × 27 cm
- Volume: 4 l
- Weight: 160 g
Product code : fj1100
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.