Fjällräven Greenland Shoulder Bag
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Greenland Shoulder Bag - a durable messenger from the Greenland outdoor family, inspired by the 1966 expedition.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S Waterproof Material
- Impregnation Greenland Wax
- Padded 13 "laptop pocket
- Inner zipper compartment with organizer
- Two inner pockets
- Fastening the flap to the hook
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Removable lumbar strap
- Leather logo on the front
- Material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco With 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 34 x 25.5 x 12 cm
- Volume: 9 l
- Weight: 600 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj515
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.