Fjällräven Greenland Top
Fjällräven Greenland Top - durable urban backpack made of waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with Green Wax impregnation.
- 15 '' notebook tray
- Zip front in front
- Hidden pocket from the top of the glove and phone pocket
- Two side compartments for patents
- Closure on pull-on shoe and flap with G-buckles
- Polar fox logo on the front
- Mini flag in side seam
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 43 x 26 x 15 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 730 g
Product code : fj462
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (01/10)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.