Fjällräven Greenland Top
Fjällräven Greenland Top - a spacious bag that has your back in any situation.
- Waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco fabric with Green Wax impregnation
- 15'' Notebook compartment
- Hidden pocket from the top for your sunnies and phone
- Two side compartments with snap button
- Drawstring and flap closure with two metal hooks
- Arctic fox logo on front and mini flag in side seam
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 43 x 26 x 15 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 730 g
Product code : fj462
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.