Fjällräven Greenland Top
90.00 € 129.00 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Greenland Top - a spacious backpack made of waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco material, which covers the back in any situation.
- Waterproof material G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with Green Wax impregnation
- Compartment for 15 '' laptop
- Zipper foch in front
- Hidden pocket from the top of the lapel for glasses and phone
- Two side compartments for zips
- Closure on drawstring and flap with G-buckles
- Arctic fox logo on the front and a mini flag in the side seam
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 43 x 26 x 15 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 730 g
Product code : fj618
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.