Fjällräven Greenland Top Large
Fjällräven Greenland Top Large - a spacious backpack inspired by the 1966 Greenland expedition.
- Waterproof material G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with Green Wax impregnation
- Storage compartment for 15 "notebook
- Zipper in front
- Unobtrusive pocket from the top of the glasses and phone pocket
- Two side compartments for patents
- Closure on pull-on lace and flap with G-buckles
- Polar fox logo on the front and mini flag in the side seam
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 28 x 52 x 18 cm
- Volume: 30 l
- Weight: 800 g
Product code : fj323
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.