Fjällräven Greenland Top Small
Fjällräven Greenland Top Small - a smaller Greenland backpack for your daily essentials.
- Waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with Green Wax impregnation
- Notebook pocket (max. 15 ")
- Zip pocket in front
- Upper compartment for glasses and telephone
- Two side pockets with press stud
- Closing on a drawstring and flap with G-buckle
- Leather logo on the front
- Mini flag in side seam
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 25 x 39 x 12.5 cm
- Volume: 14 l
- Weight: 600 g
Product code : fj523
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (01/10)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.