Fjällräven Greenland Wax Travel Pack
Fjällräven Greenland Wax Travel Pack - environmentally friendly impregnation developed for Fjällräven products, which are made of G-1000® material. By venting the wax into the material and subsequent heating, the surface becomes completely waterproof.
- 20 g
- Environmentally friendly impregnation
- For G-1000® fabric products
Product code : fj935
- How to wax G-1000 material:
- 1) Apply: Take a cube of Greenland Wax and rub it into the fabric in a thin, even layer with long movements. It's a bit like writing with chalk on a blackboard. It is important to apply the wax in a sufficient layer over the entire fabric.
- 2) Dissolve: Using an iron set at a low or medium temperature without steam, let the wax soak into the fabric. You can also use a hair dryer or flame stove. The wax melts at a temperature of approximately 55-60 ° C. To further increase the water resistance of the fabric, do not apply one thick layer of wax, but repeat the procedure several times.
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.