Fjällräven Greenland Winter Jacket M
230.00 € 329.00 €
Fjällräven Greenland Winter Jacket - Unique winter jacket. Impregnate with Greenwax to protect against weathering.
- Six pockets, one inside
- Double zip fasteners and snap fasteners
- Badge with logo on left shoulder
- Label in left seam
- Teddy-fleece lining
- Material G-1000 Eco - windproof, waterproof
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Jirka measures 188 cm and is wearing size L
Product code : fj438
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.