Fjällräven HC Hydratic Trail Jacket W
276.50 € 299.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven HC Hydratic Trail Jacket W - waterproof women's 2.5-layer shell jacket made of recycled polyester with mechanical stretch and Hydratic membrane, which makes the jacket highly breathable.
- Regular fit
- Zipped ventilation holes on the sides
- Zipped hand pockets
- Two-way front zipper with double flap
- Velcro adjustment with reflective details on cuffs
- Adjustable hood
- Bottom hem with drawstring
- Ideal for everyday wear and more demanding hikes in the countryside
- Made from recycled polyester
Product code : fj1268
- Main material: 100% recycled polyester
- Impregnation without PFC
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m2/24h
- Weight: 342 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.