Fjällräven High Coast Foldsack 24
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven High Coast Foldsack 24 - a universal backpack made of waterproof recycled nylon is ideal for day trips and travel.
- Waterproof main pocket with scroll and buckle
- Internal zipper and freely accessible compartment
- Two side fochs
- Front zip pocket
- Download to adjust volume
- Adjustable and slightly padded shoulder straps
- Chest and lumbar strap
- Applique with logo on the front
- Made of recycled nylon
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj1228
- Material: 100% polyamide from recycled materials
- Dimensions: 45 × 26 × 20 cm
- Volume: 24 l
- Weight: 460 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.