Fjällräven High Coast Hydratic Jacket M
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven High Coast Hydratic Jacket M - light and practical shell jacket made of durable material for everyday wear and stay in nature perfectly protects against wind and rain.
- Regular fit
- Adjustable hood
- Two side zip pockets
- Removable bottom hem
- Adjustable velcro sleeves
- Two-way zipper
- Ventilation zippers on the sides
- Made of recycled polyamide with a polyurethane surface layer
- Lukáš measures 185 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : fj865
- Material: 100% recycled polyamide
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 6,000 g / m2 / 24h
- Impregnation without fluorocarbon
- Compact and perfectly breathable - suitable for summer treks, for example
- Weight: 317 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.