Fjällräven High Coast Rolltop 26
105.00 € 129.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will only issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Fjällräven High Coast Rolltop 26 - lightweight, waterproof rolltop backpack with roll closure and taped seams made of recycled nylon.
- Waterproof main pocket with scroll and buckles
- Internal zipper and freely accessible compartment
- Two side fochs
- Side pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Chest and lumbar strap
- Applique with logo on the front
- Made of recycled nylon
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj1229
- Material: 100% recycled nylon
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 20 cm
- Volume: 26 l
- Weight: 475 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.