Fjällräven High Coast Rolltop 26
Fjällräven High Coast Rolltop 26 - lightweight, waterproof rolltop backpack with roll closure and taped seams made of recycled nylon.
- Waterproof main pocket with scroll and buckles
- Internal zipper and freely accessible compartment
- Two side fochs
- Side pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Chest and lumbar strap
- Applique with logo on the front
- Made from recycled nylon
Product code : fj748
- Material: 100% recycled nylon
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 20 cm
- Volume: 26 l
- Weight: 475 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.