Fjällräven High Coast Totepack
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven High Coast Totepack - a universal, light and waterproof bag will be your perfect companion for everyday wear and travel, to the city and for easy trips. You can wear it over your shoulder, on your back, in your hand or on your head. Although we definitely do not recommend the last option.
- Padded bottom
- Waterproof upper material
- Extremely wear-resistant material
- Compartment for 15 "laptop
- Reinforced and adjustable shoulder straps
- The bag can be folded into the front pocket
- Made of recycled polyamide
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj988
- Material: 100% recycled polyamide 210D
- Dimensions: 40 x 31 x 14 cm
- Volume: 23 l
- Weight: 500 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.