Fjällräven Kanken Art
74.50 € 107.00 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Kanken Art - a practical Swedish backpack made of durable and sustainable G-1000 Heavyduty Eco S material with an original and unique print from the limited Kånken Art collection, which was inspired by the issue of plastics in the oceans. Part of the money from the sale of this collection therefore goes to support the Arcitc Fox Initiative, which aims to reduce the amount of this plastic waste.
- Each piece is unique (print can be slightly different)
- The Swedish illustrator Linn Fritz is responsible for the print
- Made of durable material G-1000 Heavyduty Eco S
- Compartment for notebooks or tablets
- The backpack has a removable seat pad
- Front zip pocket
- Two side compartments
- Zip fastening
- Handrails and adjustable straps
- Material: G-1000 Heavyduty Eco S (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 400 g
Product code : fj894
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.