Fjällräven Kanken Art Laptop 15"
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Kanken Art Laptop 15" - a practical Swedish backpack with a laptop compartment made of durable and sustainable G-1000 Heavyduty Eco material with an original and unique print from the limited edition Kånken Art collection for 2022. The Free Horizon edition was designed by Swedish colorist, designer and photographer Tekla Evelin Severin, who was inspired by the places where land and sea meet the sky to create a boundless horizon line.
- From the limited collection Kånken Art: Free Horizon
- Design by Tekla Evelin Severin
- Made of durable G-1000 Heavyduty Eco material
- 15" laptop compartment
- The backpack has a removable seating pad
- Two side pockets
- Zipped compartment on the front
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Reflective logo on the front
- G-1000 Heavyduty Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Dimensions: 40 x 16 x 28 cm
- Volume: 18 l
- Weight: 350 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj1020
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.