Fjällräven Kanken - an original Swedish backpack from the arctic fox, which is rightly one of the most popular in our selection.
- The original Fjällräven keychain worth 9,5 EUR as a gift
- Extremely durable and lightweight Vinylon F material
- Compartment for 13 "laptop
- Upholstered seat
- Front zip pocket
- Two side compartments
- Zip fastening
- Handrails and adjustable straps
- Material: 100% vinyl
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 350 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj780
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.