55.00 € 92.00 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Kanken - an original Swedish backpack from a polar fox, which, thanks to its simple design and recognizable design, is one of the most popular in our selection.
- Original Fjällräven keychain worth CZK 269 as a present
- Extremely durable and lightweight Vinylon F material
- Compartment for notebooks/exercise books or tablet
- Upholstered seat
- Front zip pocket
- Two side compartments
- Zip fastening
- Handrails and adjustable straps
- Material: 100% vinyl
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 350 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj850
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.